Lyon is among the best cities in France that you must visit. The city is third largest within France. It is the capital of Rhone-Alps region. The city is renowned for its historic and social heritage. Some of its buildings and galleries have been listed in world history site list of UNESCO.
Some of the best locations to visit and explore within Lyon are:
1. St. Jean Church: This church is dedicated to St. John and St. Stephen. It was constructed during Twelfth and the 13th century. The earliest parts of the church have finally been closed for prayers and are kept for the community display.
2 Renaissance Courtyards: These are the stunning courtyards that were constructed during the time of renaissance in the Roman style of structures.
3. Theatres Romains de Fourviere: This is the oldest theatre in France and was started in 11th century AD. There's a great regard and value for it amongst the nearby inhabitants.
4. Parc de la Tete: This is a popular park that's made in the English type of architecture. The actual park was built throughout the 19th century and is one of the biggest and many beautiful urban parks associated with France. It is a great place for family outings and other outdoor recreation. The main highlights of the recreation area include a large greenhouse, botanical garden along with a rose garden. Recently African Plains have also been additional where the animals can wander freely.
5. Opera house: This opera house had been started in 1826 and it was later reopened in 1993. The place has located many opera performances as well as dance exhibits. The glass ceiling from the building would be to watch out for.
6. Aquarium du Great Lyon: This is an additional fascinating appeal. The aquarium is located on the outskirts of the city and has a bit of entertainment for almost everyone. There are a number of varieties of fishes and other aquatic life species have been stored here. Many informative classes and slideshows are also organized to educate the masses.
7. Maison de la Dane: This is an ideal place for the dance lovers. This theater has been dedicated to dance where you can discover various type of dance. There's a museum also is situated in the vicinity of the same building.
8. La Part Dieu: This is one of the largest shopping mall in France. The mall has got the presence of the majority of the major brands on the planet. But steer clear of this place every sunday as it can obtain crowded.
Lyon is one of the best places in France to see and explore guide sortir à Lyon. Eurostar is one of the best means to achieve Paris and you can take either TGV train or bus to Lyon.
Lyon, the cooking capital associated with France, which is the 3rd largest city and second largest metropolitan region in France. This particular city is known for its culture and 2000 year-old history. This city began by the Roman empire and a heritage city as recognized by UNESCO. This excellent city can be found between Paris and Marseille and 470 km away from Paris. You are able to reach presently there from Geneva which is just 170 km away. It is located in East of France between two rivers called as Rhone as well as Saone. The people living there are referred to as Lyonnais. It has a 'semi continental' environment and climate is nice to visit in the 30 days of September and Oct.